18 October 2011

Desert Island Discs

Desert Island Discs is a long running radio show where celevbrities are interviewed about their life and choose eight pices of music. At the end of the show they are asked to choose their favourite piece of music, a book and a luxury to take with them to the island.

I've not participated in a meme in a long time, let alone started one )although I suspect it has been done many times before) but here goes and in no particular order:

8: Madonna of the Wasps - Robyn Hitchcock



As I have stated in previous posts, this is the clostest that Shirl and I come to an "our song".


7: All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix



The greatest guitarist performs a song by one of the greatest songwriters

6 I had too much to dream last night - Electric Prunes



5 Drive in Saturday - David Bowie



More to follow

No comments: