22 May 2011

Sunday hangover blogging

I would like to thank Bob of Bob From Brockley fame for arranging another fine blogger meet, this time at the Coal Hole on the Strand.  It was a pleasure to meet up with Bob, Mira from Engage Online, Francis Sedgemore, Carl Packman  and of course Kellie Strom of Airforce Amazons.

I was delighted also to meet other bloggers for the first time, namely James Bloodworth of Obliged to Offend and Richard Sanderson of Baggage Reclaim. I particularly enjoyed discussing the merits of  Hawkwind with Richard. Sadly I did not get the chance to talk to Marko Attila Hoare of Greater Surbiton.

Mercifully I managed to get home rather earlier than I did last time and my hangover is nowhere near as severe. Here's hoping that another meet will be in the offing in the not too distant future.

7 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Sounds like a great party!!! I love meeting other bloggers!!!!

Unknown said...

Pleasure to meet you too. I don't know why I'm always surprised to find that bloggers are nice people....

Liz Hinds said...

How great to meet other bloggers! And it sounds like you had a good time!

bob said...

Glad you managed to get home in better time than last time. Thanks for coming, and I look forward to the next time.

jams o donnell said...

kay, Liz it was an excellent night.

Richard It was great to meet you

Bob once again thanks for arranging a great night

CherryPie said...

Sounds like you had a great time :-)

jams o donnell said...

I certainly did Cherie. I was in the company of a really nice bunch of people