22 April 2009

Jesus in a Kit-kat and on a terrier's arse



As well as what ifs and alternate history scenarios I love simulacra. I was please to find out that Monday's Metro had a picture of Jesus appearing in a Kit-Kat bar. Personally I thing this is an excellent simulacrum - right up there with the Nun Bun- but nothing can compare with the appearance of Jesus on a terrier's arse:



Go to Get Behind jesus to find out more about Angus. Well God is supposed to be everywhere so it was inevitable that a simulacrum would appear on a dog's ring piece!

13 comments:

Sara Bonds said...

LOL to the second photo and caption. I have no words.

Happy WW from Sara @ Mostly Wordless Wednesday HQ!

jams o donnell said...

I've got to admit that the idea amused me immensely!

Maddy said...

Now that is something I was not expecting!
Cheers

jams o donnell said...

To be honest Maddy, whenI woke up I never thought I would be putting up a post about Jesus in a kitkat, let alone a dog's derriere!

TorAa said...

Hurray,
clear view;)

jams o donnell said...

Crystal clear Tor!

CherryPie said...

Too much chocolate causes hallucinations!!!

jams o donnell said...

You unbeliever you!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I can think of only one more offensive appearance. Your guess ;-)

jams o donnell said...

Oh no Snoopy! You don't mean.....

A Doubtful Egg said...

If you touched it, would it heal you? You'd be replacing your ailment with a very large terrier bite, though...

Liz Hinds said...

What is there to say?!

jams o donnell said...

I think I will put my faith in the kit kat Egg... Kit kats don't bite!

Praise him perhaps, Liz?